Sunday, November 23, 2008

It is the Sunday before Thanksgiving and I am really struggling with the Holidays approaching so quickly. So much to do, so little time. Today Jim and I cleaned the west wing again...the little not me people came again this week and of course I had my area of mess to clean up...while he was taking stuff to the shed, he brought in a couple of tubs of Rescue hero stuff that has been packed away for a couple of years..Stuff Nick has never seen, needless to say he has been playing nonstop with them since we brought them in..I think this is the first Sunday in a very long time that he hasn't whined and complained all day about nothing to do.


Friday was the Kindergarten Thanksgiving feast. The pilgrims and the Indians paraded around the school in their costumes and then sat down to a huge feast. Our little Indian thought the chicken legs were quite good!!Have a great Holiday!!

No comments: