Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Misc. ramblings

How many marshmallows can you stuff in your mouth before you gag?? or I gag watching you?? We played this game with a group of kids at our house on Halloween afternoon, it was pretty funny I think the winner got 8. They all said it was easy until you start laughing then somehow it triggers your gag reflex and you have to get it out. My kitchen sink had a load of marshmallows in it. We also tied strings to the ceiling and attached donuts to the other end..chocolate frosted of course and then the kids had to eat them with their hands behind their backs...heeehee

Halloween itself was low key, trick or treating with friends, dinner and Halloween town movies. I feel asleep on the couch...times have changed....

We finally closed on the 23rd on our Colorado house. It was bittersweet...glad it is finally behind us, but at the same time sad because I really loved that house.

Spent yesterday in bed with some sort of disease which I was sure I was going to die from. I decided in the afternoon that a bath might make me feel better, so I ventured up to the kids bathroom and took a bath, which didn't make me feel any better!! the bath tub sucked and I was realizing that until we moved here I have been extremely spoiled with my 6ft jacuzzi tub. Now I am on a I hate our masterbath kick--

Time for a nap, I don't think I am completely over whatever disease invaded yesterday.

No comments: