Saturday, May 10, 2008

Zach got to move back into his room today. After a week sleeping on the couch he cleaned his room this morning and was told his next offense would be 2 weeks on the couch!! He was without a doubt much more pleasurable to have around this week since he couldn't go hide in his room everyday. We will see next week when it is time to clean his room if he remembers his time on the couch!! I thought raising kids was supposed to be easy!!!

Nickolaus just came to ask me what friendship means...his definition "we are friends and we are in a ship" guess that about sums it up when you are 5.

Amelia's argumentative behavior landed her on the new "naughty stool" for 45 minutes last night. so far today no outburst or argumentative behavior. It is going to take a while but hopefully she will get it! No means No!!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Paulinacha said...

Hey there, Amy! It's kind of fun to read your blogs about family life and kids! Kiff and I don't have any (we waited a little too long to start trying, I think!).

Keep it up, yeah? Sweet! This is my exam week and, of course, the guys that are putting in new windows had to come today and tomorrow! Ayayay! What a pain in the bumm! I'll try to actually write some next week sometime, or maybe I'll start a new blog (MySpace doesn't do it for me!).

Peace and Love to y'all!